Here is a candle in a concrete cup.
There are approximately 220 grams of wax per candle and the burn time is approximately 25-30 hours.
Top opening: 8 cm
Instructions for candles:
- Burn for 1 to 4 hours.
- Do not burn to the bottom, this increases the risk of the container bursting or sooting.
- Cut the black wick before lighting.
Our raw materials:
- Water (not just any, half-water)
- white cement
- fine sand
- fiber for strength
- other secret ingredients ;)
For the candle
- Organic soy wax
- Essential oils or natural fragrances
- cotton wick
Create an environment in your image.
The Mimipots are there to embellish your daily life.
Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
* Our production is artisanal, so there may be variations in colors and details.
**the cup cannot be used for drinking afterwards.
** sold individually