Our first pot of its kind, made on the length that can accommodate up to 4 small succulents.
Concrete is porous, allowing roots to breathe after watering.
There is a drainage hole in the bottom of the pot.
This pot can also be used to put salt, pepper and other spices.
It can also be used to put your letters or as a centerpiece.
|Opening||6cm by 27.5cm|
Benefits and Features:
- The concrete being porous will help the roots of your plants breathe, without allowing water to pass through the pot.
- No trace appears from edge to edge of the pot unlike the terracotta pot which often leaves rings on the outside of the pot after watering.
- Concrete is durable and under ideal conditions can last up to 100 years.
- The recipe is the same for all pots, so we guarantee a quality standard.
- The colors are made with quality pigment that colors the concrete itself. It is therefore not painted or surfaced.
- We have a quality recipe, with quality raw materials and special additions to make your pots durable and strong.
Our raw materials:
- Water (not just any, half-water)
- white cement
- fine sand
- fiber for strength
- other secret ingredients ;)
Create an environment in your image.
The Mimipots are there to embellish your daily life.
The new home for your plants
We want to feel good at home and have decorations that we like.
Made in Canada. 🇨🇦
* Our production is artisanal, so there may be variations in colors and details.
** sold individually